Thursday, July 21, 2005

Do you need a place to ride?

I am fairly new to riding dirt bikes in Idaho. So far the Internet has not been a very good resource for information. I found one site, but a lot of the material was dated and lacking needed information. Having said this I have decided to try my hand at providing needed information myself.
I have a few friends who have lived and rode here forever. With their knowledge and my GPS and digital camera I hope to help others out. Check back often. I hope to get out and ride at leat one day every week of the summer.
I will be posting information on the ride locations here. The information will include locations, directions, services and etc. I will have pictures and possible GPS track from the most recent rides.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

hey! cool idea! I am a big advocate of topical blogs...it's a lot easier to keep them going. Looking forward to seeing you at Blogshares.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home